Untamedego LLC. is committed to complying with U.S. copyright law and to respond to claims of copyright infringement. Untamedego LLC will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c) ("DMCA").
Pursuant to the DMCA, notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to a Service Provider's Designated Agent. Notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent for this site in the manner described below:
ATTN: Legal Department, DMCA Copyright Notices
PO BOX 20105
OXNARD, CA 93034
What does copyright protect?
Copyright, a form of intellectual property law, protects original works of authorship including literary, dramatic, musical, and artistic works, such as art, poetry, novels, movies, songs, computer software, and architecture. Copyright does not protect facts, ideas, systems, or methods of operation, although it may protect the way these things are expressed.
Infringements on Slogans and Quotes:
Copyright protection does not extend to titles, names, slogans or short phrases, the Copyright Office has made that very clear. You cannot copyright your name, the title of your post or any short phrase that you use to identify a work. Titles, short phrases, and slogans, therefore, can be protected as trademarks, provided they are used to identify goods or services in commerce. Slogans that identify a Trademark will be reviewed and immediately removed. Proof of your registered trademark including serial number must be provided to process your removal request.
For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide all of the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity, and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit UntamedEgo LLC Company to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Untamedego LLC to contact the copyright owner, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
For more details on the information required for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).
You should be aware that, under the DMCA, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorneys’ fees.